Hello everyone, when we use industrial dust collectors, daily maintenance and maintenance are actually very important, yes A very effective way to save money.
Now more and more factories are beginning to use filter cartridge dust collectors. After a period of use, the filter cartridge dust collectors are easy to break. Although things will break sooner or later, if you usually maintain and maintain the industrial dust collectors, it can be effective. Increased cartridge and motor life. If the filter cartridge in the dust collector is not cleaned in time, too much dust will adhere to the filter cartridge, which will increase the load on the motor and accelerate the aging of the motor and filter cartridge. Therefore, regular maintenance and maintenance by friends can effectively reduce unnecessary expenses.
This is the condition of the filter cartridge without daily maintenance and regular cleaning.
What do we need to do?
1. During the operation of the equipment, special personnel should be assigned to manage it, and work records should be made.
2. Determine the dust collection capacity of the dust removal equipment according to the dust collection capacity of the dust removal system, and determine the ash discharge cycle.
3. If the electromagnetic pulse valve breaks down, it should be eliminated in time. If there are impurities and moisture inside, it should be cleaned up. If the diaphragm is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
4. Frequently check whether the pulse cleaning system of the dust collector is normal. If it is not normal, focus on checking whether the solenoid valve of the pulse valve diaphragm is malfunctioning or damaged, and it should be repaired or replaced in time.
5. Regularly check whether the operation of the equipment is normal according to the change and fluctuation of the operation resistance of the equipment.
6. Regularly check the usage of wearing parts according to the list of wearing parts and replace them in time.
7. Dust collectors and electronic control equipment must be operated and repaired by special personnel. Operators must fully grasp the performance, structure and operating procedures of the dust collectors, and deal with problems in time to ensure the normal operation of the system.
8. Regular determination of process parametersData, such as flow, temperature, pressure, etc., if abnormalities are found, the cause should be found and dealt with in time.
9. When shutting down, after the process system stops, the dust collector and the induced draft fan should continue to work without load for a period of time to remove the moisture and dust in the equipment. It must be noted that when the dust collector stops working, it must be repeated. Off-line dust cleaning operation, remove the dust on the filter cartridge, and dump the dust and garbage in time to prevent the filter cartridge from being blocked by moisture.
10. When using the dust collector, it is forbidden to impact with external force.
Friends hope that the maintenance and maintenance of our industrial dust collector can bring you help.