?? Working Principles of Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
Industrial vacuum cleaners use multi-stage high-pressure fans, vortex fans, vortex air pumps and other equipment to evacuate the inside of the barrel body, so that the negative pressure rises rapidly. The flowing air carries the solid particles that need to be collected and processed into the bucket body, the filter bag is connected to the air inlet, the solid is attached to the inner surface of the filter bag, the initially filtered air passes through the gap of the filter bag, and then passes through the second part of the filter element. Secondary filtration can make the air meet the emission standards.
?? The filtered air enters the exhaust duct through the exhaust port of the fan or air pump, and is finally exhausted back into the workshop to reduce energy, especially heat energy loss. Generally speaking, the higher the negative pressure, the stronger the suction force, and the wider the diameter of the suction port, the greater the flow rate, the smaller the corresponding negative pressure, and the smaller the suction force. By choosing a suitable model, the negative pressure can be kept at a constant level. Within the range, to adapt to the absorption and processing of different materials.
Industrial vacuum cleaner selection skills
1. According to the application requirements, consider whether continuous work is required, and fully consider the power supply system, overall performance and other aspects.
2. Choose dry type or wet and dry type according to the specific situation of dust, and then choose the power according to the dust concentration.
3. Consider product quality and performance, such as suction, working time, function, structural design, appearance, operation, maintenance and other indicators. The suction power should be large enough to meet the application requirements, and the working time should be able to work continuously for 24 hours. It is better to have rich functions but not cause troublesome operation.
4. Choose imported products or domestic products according to budget and application requirements. Generally speaking, domestic brands are low in price but difficult to guarantee their quality, while imported brands are high in quality but expensive.
5. Consider whether the supplier has the authorization qualification of an agent, etc.
6. Consider services, including pre-sales, sales and after-sales services, especially whether professional and lasting after-sales services can be provided.
?? Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Maintenance
1. Wipe and clean the industrial vacuum cleaner with a damp cloth containing water or a neutral detergent. Do not clean the head of the main unit with corrosive detergents such as gasoline and banana water, and do not immerse it in water for cleaning, so as not to cause cracks in the shell.
2. The hose should not be stretched and bent excessively, nor should it be folded back and forth frequently.
3. Clean up the impurities in the bucket in timeClean the dust grid and dust bag thoroughly with detergent and warm water, and dry them. It is strictly forbidden to use dry dust grid and dust bag.
?? Industrial vacuum cleaners are a necessity for industrial equipment. We hope that the above working principles and purchasing skills of industrial vacuum cleaners can help us. For details, please consult the official website.